Tax Time: Client Access To Receipts
You can access your own receipts when you log-in to your Amilia account.
Click here to view a how to video on accessing your original receipts and invoices.
- Go to Amilia and use your username and login.
- You now have access to your home page.
- Go to the Black Menu on the left.
- Click on the Purchases.
- Choose GNAG from the Organization drop down option.
- You may need to adjust the date filters to find what you want.
- You will now see everything you’ve paid for divided by participant.
- Choose the person, then the activity and scroll to the right.
- Click blue invoice number
- Scroll to the right and click view.
- Click on view/print original.
If you would like a custom statement created, there will be a $25 fee per year per participant.
Note: A few Q4 and BC families may not see their Jan – Jun 2019 receipts. They were processed on an older platform which our clients can no longer access. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and she can send them to you.