Glebe House Tour
September 15, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm| $30
2019 Date: Sept 15, 1 – 4 pm
Thank you to our homeowners, sponsors, volunteers and guests for a wonderful tour.
Have a look at the houses on this year’s tour and download their info package for more interesting details:
Would you like to be a sponsor in 2019?
With 400 – 500 guests at this event, this is a great opportunity to get your name out there. Ideal for contractors, interior designers, landscape artists etc… For more information, contact Clare@gnag.ca.
Complimentary Refreshments: Coffee, tea, cool water and treats will be served at the Glebe Community Centre from 2:30 – 5:00 pm.
Fundraiser: Proceeds from this event will go to our Integration Support Program which allows children with special needs to attend programs and camps with GNAG.
Shuttle Bus: Shuttle bus service is offered during the tour. You can pick it up at any of the houses or at the Glebe Community Centre, check the map. It generally makes the full tour in about 20 minutes.
Tickets: CLICK HERE to purchase your ticket $30.00 in advance & $35.00 day of. Tickets are non-refundable for GNAG fundraisers.
Sponsorship: Would you like to be a sponsor? With between 400 and 500 guests at this event, this is a great opportunity to get your name out there. Ideal for contractors, interior designers, landscape artists etc… For more information, email email@example.com.
Raffle: Join us for refreshments at the Glebe Community Centre starting at 2:30 and fill out one of our House Tour Surveys. You wll be eligible to win tickets to Taste in the Glebe 2020.
Volunteer: This fabulous event needs over 60 volunteers so join the team and enjoy a great day helping out and having fun. Call 613-233-8713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for a great House Tour:
- This Tour is for adults. Infants-in-arms are welcome, as are children 12 years and over with their own ticket. No toddlers, strollers or car seats inside the homes.
- Remove your shoes OR cover them with the booties provided. No bare feet.
- Wear shoes that are easy to slip on and off and carry in your own bag or the reusable bag provided by Amsted Design Build.
- If carrying a bag, opt for a small one. Large backpacks are hazardous.
- No food or beverages in the home. Please join us for complimentary refreshments at the Glebe Community Centre, 175 Third Avenue, from 2:30 to 5 pm.
- Bathrooms are available at the Glebe Community Centre, not in the homes.
- No interior or back garden photography please. Links to photos will be available at gnag.ca under events.
- For whom it may concern. Although animals will NOT be present in the homes during the Tour, some homes do have an animal family member. Those homes will be noted in the guide with an animal icon.
- There are stairs in every home. Be prepared!
- The Tour is ideal for walkers and cyclists. Please feel free to take advantage of the shuttle bus.
- The Tour runs rain or shine.
Houses: Are you interested in showing your home September 2020? Perhaps you know someone whose eclectic taste, classic interior design or ultra modern infill would make them a perfect candidate to be on the tour. Give us a call at 613-233-8713 or email Clare@gnag.ca, we’d love to hear from you.
CLICK HERE to purchase your ticket : $30.00 in advance & $35.00 day of. Tickets are non-refundable for GNAG fundraisers.