August 30, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - December 21, 2022 @ 7:00 pm
We’ve got something for everyone and we’re looking forward to seeing you at the Glebe CC.
DOWNLOAD the FALL GUIDE here. (updated Oct 11)
COVID PROTOCOLS: Please review our updated protocols before registering.
How to register: Go to GNAG.ca
1. Click on the REGISTER or BROWSE button.
2. Choose a PROGRAM grouping, then search by CATEGORY.
3. Remember, GRADE refers to the grade your child is currently in.
4. Once you CHOOSE AN ACTIVITY you will be asked to log-in or create a new ADULT user profile. *NOTE: you may already have an Amilia account if you’ve recently signed up with us or at the St. James Tennis Club [for lessons], Ottawa Gymnastics or Ottawa Circus School. Please do not make a secondary account if you are unsure. Also, in one family, it is highly advisable to use one parent and their email and the log-in rather than having two head adult profiles with duplicate children.
5. Choose a PARTICIPANT from your list or ADD ANOTHER PERSON if you need to add an additional child.
6. Please do NOT add non-family members to your profile as that registrant will be in your family profile permanently.
7. Please respond to the VERIFICATION EMAIL you received upon creating your profile.
IN-PERSON registration: Walk into the Glebe CC and register for your activity at the front desk. We accept cash, Interac, Visa, MasterCard and personal cheques with in-person registration.
TELEPHONE registration: GNAG accepts telephone registration Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Call 613-233-8713 to register. We accept Visa and MasterCard over the phone.
If a class in which you are interested is full, you have the option of making another selection, or being put on a waiting list on the course registration page. Participants will be contacted only if a space becomes available.
Refunds will be given up to one full week in advance of the activity start date. Pro-rated refunds will be given with a medical certificate should a refund be approved. There will be a 7% administration charge on all refunds. Memberships for Indoor Playground, School Walkovers, One-On-One Tutoring, Pottery Studio, Group Fitness and all courses with Emilie Phaneuf are non-refundable. There will be NO refunds after the program mid-point. Credit notes are available but non-refundable. There are NO refunds on tickets to fundraising events.
Withdrawal because a client does not agree with our Covid protocols will still incur a 7% admin fee and will still require the above noted notification timeline.