WELCOME TO GNAG FIT!
Please read carefully as COVID regulations change often and there are several steps to take before attending in-person classes.
- For the health and safety of GNAG’s employees, instructors and participants, GNAG is requiring full mandatory vaccination against COVID-19 for all eligible participants (double vaccination) 2 weeks before you attend any in-person class.
- ALL In-person classes MUST be booked in advance online with your multipass or purchased as a drop-in.
- Download instructions on how to book a class here
- Everyone attending a Fitness/Yoga class must complete the Fitness Liability Waiver
- Please note, masks may be removed at the start of all in-person fitness/yoga classes.
- ALL Fitness and Yoga classes require 5 participants to run.
Spring 2022 Season
Apr 4 – Jun 30
Download the SPRING Guide here . (updated April 12, 2022)
GNAGFit is now hybrid which means more options! Hybrid classes are a combination of in-person and online classes. Whether you are working out at the GCC or online from home, it’s fun, it’s safe and we are all together.