GNAG Financial Assistance/Subsidy
As a not-for-profit organization, GNAG is committed to ensuring that its programs and services are available to all in our community. While we strive to make our programs affordable, sometimes families and individuals may need financial assistance to help cover program costs.
Where does the GNAG subsidy fund come from?
The Subsidy Fund is drawn directly from GNAG’s Community Development Fund. The fund is raised through fundraising. Please note, we receive no monetary funding from Municipal, Provincial or Federal Governments for our subsidy program.
- GNAG now has three separate options to help facilitate participation in our recreational programs, camps and child care. Please review each application carefully, and apply according to your need and timeline.
- Each application requires at least 3 – 5 business days to process.
- You must have the Financial Assistance application approved before registering, it can NOT be applied retroactively.
- Please submit your substantiating documentation at the same time as you submit your application.
- Once your application has been approved, we will call to discuss an appointment for registration and payment.
- If you have questions about the application please email info(at)gnag.ca.