Feeling a little Squirrelly?
Winter Registration in ongoing and we’ve got something for everyone.
Download the WINTER Guide and see what we’re up to.
If you have any difficulties, email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 613-233-8713.
ONLINE registration: Go to GNAG.ca
1. Click on the REGISTER or BROWSE button.
2. Choose a PROGRAM grouping, then search by CATEGORY.
3. Remember, GRADE refers to the grade your child is currently in.
4. Once you CHOOSE AN ACTIVITY you will be asked to log-in or create a new ADULT user profile. *NOTE: you may already have an Amilia account if you’ve recently signed up with us or at the St. James Tennis Club [for lessons], Ottawa Gymnastics or Ottawa Circus School. Please do not make a secondary account if you are unsure. Also, in one family, it is highly advisable to use one parent and their email and the log-in rather than having two head adult profiles with duplicate children.
5. Choose a PARTICIPANT from your list or ADD ANOTHER PERSON if you need to add an additional child.
6. Please do NOT add non-family members to your profile as that registrant will be in your family profile permanently.
7. Please respond to the VERIFICATION EMAIL you received upon creating your profile.
IN-PERSON registration: Walk into the Glebe CC and register for your activity at the front desk. We accept cash, Interac, Visa, MasterCard and personal cheques with in-person registration.
TELEPHONE registration: GNAG accepts telephone registration Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm. Call 613-233-8713 to register. We accept Visa and MasterCard over the phone.
If a class in which you are interested is full, you have the option of making another selection, or being put on a waiting list on the course registration page. Participants will be contacted only if a space becomes available.
Refunds will be given up to one full week in advance of the activity start date. Pro-rated refunds will be given with a medical certificate should a refund be approved. There will be a $25 administration charge on all refunds. Memberships for Indoor Playground, School Walkovers, One-On-One Tutoring, Pottery Studio, Group Fitness and all courses with Emilie Phaneuf are non-refundable. There will be NO refunds after the program mid-point. Credit notes are available but non-refundable. There are NO refunds on tickets to fundraising events.
Contents of the Guide are subject to change.