COVID Protocols at GNAG
We will email everyone a Liability Waiver to complete before attending all classes with GNAG.
In-person classes require a Daily Health Screening by every participant every day.
Adult Daily Health Screening (over 18 years)
Minor Daily Health Screening (under 18 years)
All in-person classes require full COVID vaccinations for anyone born before Jan 2009. You will be asked to show proof of your second vaccination at your first class. We do not want to keep a copy of your vaccination certificate, just see it.
Here is a simple way to download a digital copy of your certificate.
- Go to the Ontario Health site where you can download your vaccination certificates. (https://covid19.ontariohealth.ca)
- Scroll to the bottom and Agree
- Enter your data and Continue
- Choose Vaccine Receipt (yellow box)
- Save to your phone or computer
- Ta Dah!
For those with iPhones, here’s a way to add the certificate to your Apple wallet.
Here are some things to expect for our in-person classes:
- Staff and participants will be required to complete a Daily Health Screening (DHS) before arriving at class.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of your class.
- The building will be accessible to participants, rental groups and staff only.
- Masks must be worn throughout your class while indoors. Some activities are exempt (dance, fitness). For these classes, masks must be worn until the start of the class.
- We ask that all inquiries and transactions to be done online, by email or phone.
- As always, this situation continues to evolve. Please be assured our team will monitor the Provincial and OPH requirements for any changes and GNAG will adjust its protocols accordingly.
GNAG’s Vaccine Policy
GNAG is dedicated to serving our community, particularly those in vulnerable populations. As a result, we have been following the available data and direction regarding COVID-19 and the vaccination program with close attention. It is clear to us that the vaccination program and other measures such as the wearing of masks, frequent hand washing, and social distancing are critical to our recovery in the pandemic and a return to more fulsome operations.
As a result, and in alignment with provincial regulations, clients in GNAG programs and events will be required to provide proof of full vaccination (including the completion of the two-week post vaccine waiting period) when they arrive at a GNAG in-person program and event. People who have not provide proof of this status will not be able to participate in any in-person GNAG programming and events. Children under 12 will be exempt from this requirement.