COVID Protocols at GNAG
Updated August 22 at noon
Click here to VIEW a pdf of the Ontario Government’s Child Screening Tool.
Click here to USE the Ontario Government’s Child Screening Tool.
Vaccine: GNAG strongly recommends full vaccination for all clients and staff but will no longer be requiring proof of vaccination as of Sept 6, 2022. We will review our policy on a seasonal basis or as directed by OPH.
Not well? If you are at all unwell, please do not attend class. This keeps our staff and participants healthy and allows our programs to run without disruption.
Masks must be worn:
- to enter and move about the building,
- throughout your class while indoors, and
- until the start of some programs, such as dance and fitness. (Note: You may not have to wear a mask during these active classes.)
Masks may be optional if your instructor, the size of the room, and the number of participants permit.
If you would like to discuss our Covid protocols, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the situation of this pandemic changes, we will adjust our policy in a manner that we feel is responsive and reasonable.
What to expect at our in-person classes:
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of your class.
- The building is currently open. Please try to minimize the number of people in the building.
- Masks must be worn throughout your class while indoors. Some activities are exempt (dance, fitness). If the size of the room, the number of participants, and your instructor allow, masks may be optional. For all classes, masks must be worn to enter the building. This keeps our staff and participants healthy and allows our programs to run without disruption.
- Visitors to GNAG classes must wear a mask.
- Mask wearing is optional for all outdoor activities such as Q4, Manhunt, soccer, youth night, etc. We ask that all participants carry a face mask in the event they need to move the activity in-doors or when social distancing is not possible.
- We ask that all inquiries and transactions to be done online, by email or phone.
- As always, this situation continues to evolve. Please be assured our team will monitor the Provincial and OPH requirements for any changes and GNAG will adjust its protocols accordingly.