About the Glebe Neighbourhood Activities Group
Glebe Neighbourhood Activities Group (GNAG) is a volunteer driven, not-for-profit community group located in the Glebe Community Centre in the heart of the Glebe (Ottawa). Read more about our history.
Our Mission: GNAG works to enrich our community by delivering recreational, cultural and social activities and services.
- in creative and innovative programming, activities and events that keep up with trends and demographic changes.
- in the inclusion of all in safe and supportive surroundings.
- in the importance of having a rich recreational environment within the community.
- in serving the community with compassion, caring and commitment through a hands-on approach.
- in engaging highly competent, experienced and friendly staff alongside dedicated volunteers.
- community is stronger when its members care for each other, participate and contribute, share their skills and talents and celebrate together.
Board of Directors
GNAG is a not-for-profit organisation that is managed by an independent Board comprising people who live and work in our area. Daily management of GNAGis the responsibility of employed staff, assisted by a team of dedicated volunteers. Click here to access our board governance page, including minutes and our constitution.
Elected Board Members (voting):
Chair: Elspeth Tory
Vice Chair: Kate McCartney
Treasurer: Brad Sigouin
Secretary: Liz Izaguirre
Board members: Kellylee Evans, John Richardson, Clare Pearson, Sarah Wilson, Dominique Milne, Heather Moncur, Geoffrey Kellow, Sheri Segal Glick and James Meloche
Other Board Members (non-voting)
Executive Director: Mary Tsai-Davies
City of Ottawa Councillor, Capital Ward: Shawn Menard
City of Ottawa, Centre Director: Mona Warkentin
Our facilities can be accessed by people of all abilities.
Camps, PA Days and Childcare
Arts & Culture
Sports & Fitness
General interest classes